Linggo, Setyembre 30, 2012

WE LOVE SHOES!
















Hi bloggers! its been a while.. Well, today was a very fun day for me.. after going to church me & my cousin wiz went to Festival mall to stroll and have some lunch at tokyo tokyo..
After that we go window shopping..try some shoes,wedges & more.. i really love shoes.. We went to people are people shop, we saw many fascinating shoes there as you can see at the photos we  tried to fit them all.. i choose the black spikey pumps because it matches my top, then i tried another one the Animal printed pumps. i hope i can buy one someday! i'm starting to be addicted to it! after having fun fitting the shoes.. we decided to watch Resident Evil Retribution! The movie was great.. AS IN! Sony Films never failed to amazed me.. Reunited Alice, Michelle & Valentine! all of them was so cool! 

Later i'll be posting about my outfit.. :D 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento